www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 1, 2014

April Fools - the Interent

so of course i've been on the internet for the whole day searching for fun things that google makes us this year
and i would say this year google made the best April Fools prank.
it's the Pokemon google map hunt.

i actually cheated by looking over the list of all the locations of Pokemon but it was fun!
I found all 150 of them but there's a rumor that Mew is the 151st Pokemon but I was never able to find it. oh well don't want to waste so much time on that.

google never disappoints me :D


for Tumblr, they have Tumblr Pro and they gave me a cute little hat. *tip* *m' cute little meaningless hat*

oh and our school website pulled some pranks off too
we have this webcam thing of the Red Square and they changed it into these:


flipped

and for Facebook, I trolled my "friends". I changed my profile picture into this
snowball to beach ball haha

and I also posted some face swap of me with a comic book called Y: the Last Man






No comments:

Post a Comment