www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 1, 2014

My favorite day of the year has come!! April Fools :D - 1st prank

so i started my April Fools by preparing chocolate coated sweet.... ONIONs!!!
:D (I had this planned out like last April Fools haha)

make sure all the onions are peeled and cleaned

melt the chocolate with water under the bowl


coat onion with melted chocolate

put some colorful sprinkles on!


put my babes on the wax paper on a pan and freeze for at least 20 min they're beautiful

last touch with some chocolate frosting and more sprinkles

ready to serve "sweet surprise"
i'm giving them to my roommates and friends.
one of them have already tried it and he said he actually likes it haha

i'm going to post the reaction pictures when they have all tried it!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment