www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 12, 2014

Yet another week

Still super busy.
Course work and lab work wise

My birthday was a blast.
My friend surprised me with a dinner and all our frineds we're there! I was so shocked and they said I looked terrified haha yeh I think I was a bit terrified haha
Then we went to a bar and had some drinks
Then Saturday I went to Q again and saw Botnek music was really good.
I danced so hard that my stomach hurt so I had to go home earlier.

Anyway
Just been going to the library every night and being very productive.
And I've been going to the lab to work on fabrication

And I was just notified that I am awarded the capstone scholarship!! Yay!!
$2500 for spring quarter.
I'm still waiting for two other scholarship results
Hopefully I'll get another $2000 for the Mary gates research scholarship.

What else...
Not really
Just busy and can't wait for the quarter to end.
Still have 1 paper (8 pages though I'm on the 3rd or the 4th now), a final exam, and a capstone progress report and some other miscellaneous works.

and i feel like i've become a true senior because sometimes i skip classes. not a lot but the ones that are not as important.
some classes are just a waste of time and i have to do something more important like research or even course work.

No comments:

Post a Comment