www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 30, 2014

Sunday last day of doing nothing

School starts tmr at 8 am :((( not excited at all
This morning my computer was acting weird again but it's working fine now.
I took it to U vill they said it's the RAM and it's gonna cost a bunch to have it fix
So I just told him that I'll keep using it for now until it's dead and I'll have to fix it for sure
Oh and for Tuesday or my favorite day of the year, April fools, I'm gonna put off an awesome prank on my friend and roommates. I'm making the chocolate coated apple thing but instead of having the apple I'm using onion ;) can't wait to see their reaction when they take that bite.
I'm so evil hahaha

Oh and it's so nice out at least for now
Yesterday was awful. Pouring and everything
Gonna walk around the campus and enjoy my last day of doing nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment