www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 21, 2014

In Texas for spring break

Hi guys,
So I'm finally done with the quarter
Worked so hard in the library everyday and did lots of work in the lab as well
Finished my paper and felt great.
And my final went well.
Oh and I didn't get the Mary gates research scholarship. It's really difficult to get it the second time you know

And something really significant to me happened Wednesday night ;) 

I'm on spring break now finally
And I'm in Texas right now with my friend
At our layover at Denver, we actually missed a flight to Texas for some stupid reason so we got another ticket.
Thankfully, it's at the same night.
It's an ordeal we were so stressed out from it haha.

Anyway it's really warm and sunny here 
Feels like Taiwan in winter but a bit more humid.
And it's really different from Seattle haha

No comments:

Post a Comment