www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 17, 2013

Tuesday

On Sunday, I checked out from the room and was done with everything related to moving.
Monday was awesome. Went to a birthday dinner of a friend, T, invited by my friend. We had dinner at our favorite restaurant. It's like my first really American style birthday party. There're like the birthday crown, the noise-making-when-blowing thing, and candy bracelet.
Then we went to a wine bar after the din din.
I had a very great time.
Tuesday was ok.
Wednesday I have to go to a training session for the volunteer I have to do on Friday.
Thursday I have to take the GRE :/ it's like SAT all over again.
Friday I have go to the moving volunteer by 6:45 am :( oh well I signed up for it so ill have to do it. No regret though because I love helping people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment