www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 29, 2013

Sunday

Sorry guys.
I've been a bit busy since school started.

Seattle backs to it rainy days
Grey and chilly windy and rainy


Anyways
I love my classes 
They're super interesting

Thursday,
I had a lunch with my friend F
And we went grocery shopping
It's good to see F. It's been a while.
Gonna hang out with her more in the future. 
And went to my psychiatrist appointment. Talked with him. Excited to see him again next week. I want to improve my mental health you know. I'm always stressed and self conscious.
And went to a birthday party that night.
It was fun.

Friday,
went to happy hours with my friends, C and C, in downtown that evening.
Food was really good.

Saturday,
I did laundry.
And yeh.

Studied throughout the weekend.
 Oh and I also got my gre scores
Did really well on math. I'm on the 84 percentile.
62 percentile on reading
And 14 percentile on writing :(
I think I'm gonna take another gre exam again.

It's Sunday now.
Having brunch with my friends, K and C right now.
Gonna study more later.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment