www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 14, 2013

saturday

went to a lovely dinner with my friend on wednesday night. :)

on Thursday night we and another friend, R, went to Capitol Hill and we met two formerly strangers, B and Z, (but now friends), five of us went to a bar and played pool and we had lots of fun. i got pretty drunk.

Friday, help my friend moving stuff from north campus to west campus with a Uhal truck.

today is saturday. and it's my turn to move.
i got the keys back to my room which I've been living for 2 years (now it's the third year i'm living in the lovely room) 
i also got a cart :) which should help a lot.
i took several photos of the current set up in my room so i can just easily replicate the set up again when i finish moving.
i have 24 hours to move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment