www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 16, 2011

june15

so yesterday my brother forced me to go out with Vincent and Harry
lol i was too lazy to go out
i would like to thank my brother for making me out
it's really fun to reconnect with friends and talked about all kinds of stuff

Vincent and two of us had our dinner at a comfy restaurant
I think it was about 9 something and it's already dark outside
i really like the restaurant
people there were chatting so were we
we were sitting outdoor though it was hot but the breeze made it a little better
i ordered a mojito and a burger

we chatted
my brother smoked some cigarette
later on Harry joined us

we all went to Harry's restaurant later
it's called 一丁
we all got some beer and chatted more

later we went to a really really Taiwanese seafood restaurant called 角間
we had more beer and i swear i inhaled at least two second-hand-smoke cigarettes
but oh well
i really enjoyed the Taiwanese atmosphere there


when i was back home
it's time for lunar eclipse!
but a stupid building blocked my view
i had to climbed over a few walls few doors away
and i finally saw the beautiful eclipse!
and of course i took some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment