www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 23, 2011

it's been almost a week....

sorry i haven't updated the blog since last saturday? or friday...
I went to Japan with my family for vacation
we went to Fukuoka and Nagasaki
it was raining for the most of our trip because it's their plum rain season now
I took some really great photos their and can't wait to share with you
when i was walking on the street of Japan
i can feel the cultural diff (from both America and Taiwan)
it's a great experience! (though it's already my sixth time to Japan :P )

i've started to write my personal statement for my application to bioengineering and hopefully i'll get in :)

going to be busy for several days :/
but it's better than doing nothing, right? :)

oh and i can feel Seattle Daniel is being corroded away
i think it's a process of fitting into my life in Taiwan
oh well, i'll regain myself when i'm back to Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment