www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 31, 2010

graduation time is near

had nothing to talk about recently
have been wandering in my mind too much

think i'm a little sad and a little happy but mostly empty...恍神

sometimes thinking about what i have been doing thru my high school years
and now it's the last two weeks of my high school life!
kinda feel like not knowing my friends fully

they've been together like... um.... at least 6 to 10 or more years
they must be very close friends!
i'm not jealous, i think i admire them!
i smile when i see them laughing and playing together

i think i'm kinda like a bystander or something
kinda enjoying being a bystander taking photos of them and other stuff

well most importantly, i hope they'll remember me in the future
i'll definitely remember them cuz they're my only friends during high school years...

still i have some old friends from elementary, we r still in touch
alan, i'll see u in seattle!!!

i might be wrong if i view friends as how long they stay with each other
(oh damn i wasn't logged in and my thoughts under this line are all my second thoughts, the first thoughts are gone)
but i think time is the most important element for friendship development
but i think there might be exceptions i dunno

i stayed 3 yr in Fengyuan elementary and 3 yr in Washington elementary (it's in Taichung)
and 1.5 yr in Washington High (it's also in Taichung) and 0.5 yr in Overseas department of Washington High
and 4 yr in AST for my high school!
i've been moving around and it really messes my life up :(

i met some very nice people here and i hope we'll stay in touch for many years later
and it's the end of my high school years! i'll miss all my friends!

I love tree kangaroo! and RED PANDA TOO!
yes belle i'll miss them too!

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. = = But guess what? I'll remember you the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi grace welcome!
    yeh, the bystander feeling when i look at people talking around and having fun....
    haha thnx grace i'll remember u too

    ReplyDelete
  3. same thought bro!
    cuz we are brothers! TWINS!

    i'll leave you in... what... 3 months!!!?? omg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha it's about time i think
    天下沒有不散的宴席
    even for twin brothers

    have a good time in NJ!

    ReplyDelete