www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 21, 2010

talent show and prom

talent show today was very short comparing with the previous ones
but we had fun! i like the 11th grade dancing, iris singing, and performance from hunter, his sister, and karen!
they were so funny! i loled!
but i was too busy taking pictures and also tim from 9th grade help me with recording

and tmr is prom!! excited!!!! my last prom

ok
today is totally not a good day
i felt extremely isolated! i dunno why they stopped to say hi to me which made me really confused...
am i doing something wrong? i hope it's just my misunderstanding that they hate me... i hope....

why? i don't want to lose anything anymore! i lost too much and it's enough!!

and today wasn't good at all! too much bad things for me...

maybe i'll get a hair cut this night for tmr's prom! so i can shape my hair easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment