www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 17, 2010

conclusion

ok so it's about 10:30 pm now and i think i actually had a good day today though there're lots of bad things too
my classmates gave me smiles and greetings! and some helps :) which really warm up my heart lol thnx guys
and had fun with some junior friends in the last period :) also it's great to show the video we worked so hard during assembly!
anyways, i just noticed that the psychology research paper is due the day after tmr and i think i'm screwed!
and still have tons of work to do :(
i was kinda surprised and glad when i got into my mom's car and my mom said we'll go to have dinner in a high-class steak restaurant cuz it's her birthday! and my family had a good time and the dinner was delicious! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

and hope tmr is a good day too...

No comments:

Post a Comment