www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 7, 2014

it's December

oh my gosh guys sorry i've been updating the blog as i used to...
my blog used to be where i talked about my feelings but now i've come out and have a bf
i don't express my feeling on the blog as often

it's been more than a month since my last post.

i've been pretty busy with school, grading stuff, and research.
now i'm pretty much done for the quarter.
now i just have to finalize the grades for my class
the classes i took this quarter were all really interesting.
however, one of them is super difficult (the imaging one).
but i managed to finished the last homework.
the other class was not too bad.

it's fun being a grader. i get to know the students and keep myself busy
(sometimes really busy, like i need to stay at my office until 10 pm to finished grading midterms)
also the students all respect me and i like that :P

research isn't going really well.
my samples were molded.
i need to do another experiment soon but i will be gone during most of the winter break.

i went to Virginia for my bf's godfather's wedding.
i had lots of fun. but got too drunk during the wedding night.... :P

throughout the thanksgiving i went to my bf's house and saw his parents.
it's always good to see his family.
i finished whole bottle of wine one of the night
and managed to finish two bottle another night.
haha i'm such a drinker.

anyway, i've come to enjoy red wine so much. it tastes soon good with cheese.

now my bf is gone for a business trip and i just chilling.
miss him so much already.


No comments:

Post a Comment