www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 31, 2014

another year passed hello 2015

looking back, its been an even better year! let's review my resolutions for 2014:

:(   1. yet again, keep gaining weight. keep eating and working out.
comment: I did not work out at all this year. damn it. still too skinny i wanna gain some more muscle

:) 2. make major steps in personal life
comment: yup, I did. I came out to my family (my brother, my mom, and dad) and introduced them to my bf and things went really well really surprisingly.

:) 3. keep up with my good work in lab and school like get more scholarship
comment: yup, i'm in the BS/MS program now. got another scholarship in March or something i think. I've also applied to a job.

:) 4. be a happier person. work on my personal issues like anxiety.
comment: yes, I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with depression. i've been taking medication and trying to learn to be more content.

my 2015 resolutions:
1. yet again, keep gaining weight. keep eating and working out
2. finish my masters degree and find a job
3. keep in touch with my family more (since i've come out and there's no reason to hide)
4. fight depression

No comments:

Post a Comment