www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 5, 2014

busy busy busy

it's been an incredibly busy week. and it's not over yet.
just look at my schedule
so I've been working on 524 proposal all week
met with my teammate everyday (thank goodness they're fun and nice to work with)
gonna have a Skype meeting with my boss in a bit to report my project results (he said he's going to grade me... oh my god)
so i'm working to put my results together now
then i have a final tomorrow which i have not prepared for and i don't even know what will be on the exam. it's the business, finance class which i have no idea what is going on.
then next week i have site visit for 524 i have to present our proposal and also evaluate a proposal form another group.
then i still need to write up my Capstone report and finish up my experiment.
I NEED GOOD DATA!!!

i also got a bike sticker thing for 5 dollar and in the future when i shop at a market i can get 10% off from everything i buy so it's totally worth it.


also i just moved in to the new place. it's great
I cleaned and packed as well.
but i still have most of my stuff at my dorm room.




omg. what is life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment