www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 30, 2014

it's been another week

hey guys sorry i've been super busy with school and life.

so things have been going well.
wrapping up the proposals.
my grades this quarter so far are going well.
got a 90% on my only midterm this quarter average was 81%

so i'm pretty much done with most of my class works just have to finish writing some portions of proposal
just finished my portion of 498 class proposal.
still have to work on 524 proposal.
and i can finally focus on my Capstone report.

the following weeks are going to be crazy though.
have to move from my dorm to the new apartment, finish up school work, finish up my capstone project.
and my family is coming for my graduation.
and i just picked up my cap and gown. damn it feels weird to be graduating.... i'm like a grown up now...

and to be honest, coming out to my family doesn't really make a difference... haha
i mean it does feel better. like i can talk to them about most of the thing that is going on with my life now which is a good thing

oh and i've started smoking e-cig. i want to switch. plus i'm moving in to the new apartment.
my bf and i make plans on being more healthy this summer.
we're going to work out, cook, and not smoke (exception is when we go out to drink)

and i sat on my finger two days ago and broke my nail. like it cracked D:
it hurt like hell!!!!
anyway, it's all good now.

can't wait for the end of the quarter. i want summer now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment