www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 20, 2014

Long weekend filled with joy

My quarter has been going well I think 
So much less homework and tests
Like I don't really spend time doing reading and homework anymore it's weird
But I guess this quarter is mostly about projects and doing my capstone research project and applying for scholarship

This weekend was a four day weekend for me
Don't have class on Tuesday so yeh
Well I have to go to check on my cells on Tuesday

Don't quite remember what I did on Friday 
I partied on cap hill Saturday night alone
Had fun dancing and getting drunk haha
Went to a dinner party with my friend on Sunday
Relaxed on Monday

But I gotta say
Alcohol is something I love haha it makes me so happy
I know my limit
So I'm not like throwing up or having bad hangover
And I remember everything I did
I guess I'm quite the responsible drinker ;)

Anyway.
Everything's going pretty well
Of course there highs and lows but yeh

Sorry for lack of blog posts it's just that I don't have much to say I usually wait till there's enough to say then I'll post something 

No comments:

Post a Comment