www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 11, 2014

it's been quite a week.

ok so so far i like my classes
they're not as intense as the 100 level class i took last quarter.
i just really need to focus during lecture and do some reading.
there's not much assignment! thank god!

and i've been going to my research lab every night throughout the weekdays.
sometimes i didn't go home until 10 pm...
so i decided to take a little break from it and relax a bit this weekend!
and i am also working on quite a few scholarship applications so sorry for the lack of updates

i've been doing pretty good. my best friend is still alcohol.
but i need to start going to the gym! so far my schedule doesn't really work out (i've been going to lab every night).

anyway,
gonna go have dinner and party with friend tonight!

oh and i found this notes on my room floor super random but interesting to think about.
not sure where it is from


ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment