www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 27, 2013

hi guys! it's almost Thanksgiving

i'm done with most studying.
now all i have left are proposals/projects/reports which are not fun either.
i have 3 project proposal to write before the end of next week.
wwww can't we just enjoy our Thanksgiving break?

speaking of Thanksgiving,
I'm going to my friend's home.
I've already packed my stuff and are ready.
I'm leaving sometime today (Wed) afternoon
and we're driving to eastern Washington.
I'm staying with him until Sunday night.
I'm so excited!! it's going to be so much fun!

and umm yeh i really have to start working on the photos from Freaknight.... sorry about that.
being quite productive recently (in terms of school) haha

see you guys soon. dunno when i'll post my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment