www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 22, 2013

friday finally!!

hey guys,
sorry i haven't really got time to go through my freak night photos and videos...
i should post them soon
hopefully this weekend

i just want the quarter to end already!!!
like homework just never ends! and i hate it! i just want to work and rest when i'm back form work.
but i registered for my class for next quarter already and for now i feel like next quarter is going to be easier!! i think 142 this quarter is taking a lot of time form me since it's a 100 level class, not surprising at all.
anyway, i really want the quarter to end cuz i feel like i've done enough homework already! >_<

so i've been doing well.
just got my midterm for my bioen class i got 83.5 and the average was 83.
not bad

and i went to my counseling session on thursday
and we are currently working on my issues about
1) i lack a way to validate love. instead, i usually search for evidence to invalidate love.
2) when someone ignores me, i just assume that they don't care about me which is irrational.
my counselor wanted me to think about those things over the next two weeks.
and hopefully i'll become a happier and better person!

No comments:

Post a Comment