www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 15, 2013

wow it's been more than a week since the last update

hey guys, sorry i have been really busy with school lately.
but i finally get some time to blog.

so since last Friday. I've been studying and writing papers and the wrapping up my new Capstone proposal and riding my bike all over the place (i have so much appointments, meetings, and orientations to attend recently). I am writing it all over again. The process usually takes a quarter but i did it in just a week. such a relieve right now.
I worked so hard this Sunday that I feel like it's already Friday now but it's actually just Tuesday. :/
ummm so everything's been going pretty well.
i just did a bunch of laundry. and gonna keep catching up with homework. i used up all my time on the proposal so yeh I'm very behind the schedule now.

No comments:

Post a Comment