www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 31, 2013

Thursday

hey guys, so i caught a cold and was not feeling well for three days but i'm feeling better now.
still coughing and having stuffy nose.
didn't go to class on Wednesday because i was feeling horrible
but no worries cuz i'm ahead of schedule and there's nothing important that i missed.

anyway, i'm still working on the Freaknight video and photos so stay tuned.

and ummm. yeh i have a midterm on Friday evening. crappy midterm time, i know. but i don't think i really need to study for it because i know the materials really well.

oh and i just had a counseling session with my counselor and
i told him that i am very passive to the point that i assume people don't like me until it is proven.
so like i am always waiting for someone to tell me that they don't like me and i will be like okay and move on.
he asked me if there was any past experience that caused me to be like this and i told him about the incidence in high school in which my best friend just decided to break up with me one day and never to talk with each other again.
it's interesting to think about it now and how i should really change my behavior and feeling in the future because it is so toxic for people around me.
i have to show love to people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment