www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 10, 2013

thursday

everything has been going pretty well.
my work is really fun. i learned a lot about cell culturing and stuff.
i learned how to extract RNA and synthesize DNA from the RNA.
these skills will come in handy in the future for sure ;D

and oh a typhoon is coming. it's called Soulik.
it's probably going to make a landfall somewhere northern Taiwan this Saturday.
i'd be back to Taichung by that time, so i probably don't have to worry about trains getting canceled.

and my brother and a friend are going to a party with me this Saturday.
yay, the music better be good.
i was really disappointed by the music last week when i went clubbing with my brother.
it was like switching between genres of music and I didn't know to dance to that.
i just want some EDM some god damn EDM.

and yeh that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment