www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 4, 2013

Almost Friday

Everything's going pretty well.
Have been learning a lot of stuff in my lab.
I am getting familiar with cell culturing techniques.
Even though the dorm room is really small and I'm living with two other people, I don't really care. Mainly because i had lived in Mercer hall in UW for a year. Mercer hall dorm rooms were really small too.
Anyway, i haven't been really social recently (well, I'm pretty social at work; my coworkers are super nice). I have been spending a lot of time by myself. I kind of like it. Walking on the streets and taking subway by myself are pretty fun. I like exploring the city.
Gonna explore Taipei city more next week.
I'm leaving work early tmr on Friday to catch my train back to Taichung.
So yeh I'm glad days are passing by quickly. Now I want the weeks to pass by quicker. I really miss my friend in Seattle.

That's all. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment