www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 8, 2012

depression attack

so last night i was completely lost and felt all unmotivated.
i felt like i couldn't do it anymore.
and i thought going to bed would help.
so i woke up today noon and felt... the same.
i seriously don't want to do anything.

forced myself out of bed, took a shower, had brunch, dressed up and packed up.
went to get the key for project for my photo club meeting.
then went straight to Foege and started working on my homework.
seeing my classmate kind of motivated me and hearing them complaining about the homework motivated me even more. i'm not alone! the homework sucks and it's stupid.
anyway, i'm done with the homework now and going to start another assignment.

also i'm registering tomorrow morning.
gotta get all my classes!

i'm feeling normal again ;)

i know this depression attack won't be the last time but at least i went through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment