www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 8, 2012

All these works are really getting on my nerve

My mind blanked out while I was working on my 325 homework due Friday.
I was like wait what...?
Not productive tonight.
Couldn't concentrate.
Maybe I'm stressed out already?

Since the start of this week, I've done the homework for 326 on Sunday and Monday. Worked on an essay for 222 on Sunday. Worked on a super long lab report (like 15 pages or something) on Monday and Tuesday. Working on 325 HW now and must finish it tomorrow. I also have to write a paragraph for 222 research paper.
And of course I still have a bunch of reading to do.

.The urge of gathering all my papers and throw them in the air while yelling "Fuck it!" is getting stronger than ever before.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment