www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 16, 2011

friday

fun fun fun fun
indeed, friday is so exciting

so i took photos for Imagine UW today at Red Square and there's the flash mob that performed the Glee dance show at Westlake just few days ago! me feel so professional again but forgot to set my lens to AF which ruins some of the photos

it's just cool!

check out the video here!


and you can see me running around taking photos!

oh!!! and just before the flash mob, a guy came up to me and asked me if i am Daniel
and i was like, "yes!?"
first of all i thought it was someone also taking picture for the event but he said he knew me from Flickr!
and i was shocked! i actually met someone from Flickr in real life :D
i couldn't really recognize him as first but after he went off to take pictures
i kept thinking about this for the whole day and i know who he is :)

and today i talked with my friends on my floor for such a long time (though it's more correct to say i stayed with them for a long time cuz i wasn't talking for most of the time...)
and i'm happy :D about just being around with them

and gotta study tmr!
and do some photos maybe
my photo schedule is lagging behind as well :P

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a event. It reminds me the life of Universiy. It is total just having fun and making all efforts in studying without thinging anything else. It is kind of happiness.

    I am so glad to see you really enjoy your university life not just studying. By the way, I'd like to congratulate for your capability of taking great picture. It feels wonderful to be recognized by your talent, isn't it?

    Very happy for you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete