www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 8, 2010

i'm here

haven't been updating
i'm really sorry
cuz i wasn't feeling well these days... mentally
just feel empty and i dunno.... though i'm really excited about spending my future in Seattle
i think i will lose lots of things.... those i really hope i can hold on to and those i really want to get separated from.... :/
kinda feel complicated... :(

and yeh i was really busy recently
packing up stuffs and cleaning up my rooms cuz they're gonna be empty for months

and just went out bowling and had a dinner with my mom and my godmother and her brothers and sister
it was fun! but when i got home i just couldn't stop thinking about those complicating things....
going to be busier on friday
it's beneficial though cuz i'll be out and wandering around and meet with friends

oh yeh and i got the hugest surprise ever
knowing that one of my works is discovered by a magazine people
he is asking me to send the file and my info and a brief description of the photo
and if my photo is published, he'll send me the magazine!! :)))))

and yeh recently i found a webcomic and i like it very much!
and imma share it with you
it's called "Hanna is not a boy's name"
having fun reading it and looking forward to the update!

lol stupid bolds! imma bold them forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment