www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 19, 2010

Farewell

Took my last shower
And glanced into my room before the door shut
I'll keep some of my memories in my mind and some in the room
I'll make sure they stay there perfectly... unchanged...

pots of plants, I have been taking care of, will grow or die... but after all they'll change...

After three months,
I'll be back, all different, changed?

Anyway
I'm on my way to airport now
And I'll arrive The other side of the world on the same day!
Cool ah? Like reverse!

Hello Seattle!

2 comments:

  1. it's kay it's only 3 months! 3 months!
    take care :))))
    and LOL your posts are getting more and more poetic xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh we'll meet again soon!

    is more poetic a good thing?
    i think it is

    ReplyDelete