www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 2, 2010

Senior trip day 1

Though I'm typing it on day 2
I'll say things about day 1

The hotel was awesome
The facilities and spa thing
There're pingpong, wii, "crash ball", gym, swimming pool, and spa (they even got a pool of fish where u put ur foot in and fish will kiss ur foot!!!)
The room was awesome too
It was big and comfortable!

My friends ad I had so much fun!
I'll never forget last night!

We went to two places during day 1
And I was kinda depressed I dunno
But now I'm so optimistic!

We're going to a traditional place later
So I'll keep u guys up to date if I have time to tell u how I feel

And hope today's hotel will be awesome too
Thanks Jesse!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment