www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 8, 2010

Graduation

i feel so sad now,
i'm leaving my friends in like 2 months...
i'll miss them all!

i feel like i met a bunch of people and now i'm leaving them and will never see them again...
the feeling of distance...

the ceremony went fine so did the dinner
though i was kinda depressed...
going 2 school tmr, it's the last day other people r going to school
gotta cherish it!! it's my official last day :(

btw i uploaded photos from senior trip to flickr

put them up now in my blog

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same (most probably worse) than you cuz it's so unlikely for me to see anybody ever again :( . The possibility is just so tiny. At least you guys get to spend some more days together - go out and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww grace
    do u have a chance to come out or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes of course!!! but you'll have to tell me earlier so I can prepare!!! can we?

    ReplyDelete