www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 14, 2015

long time no post

hey guys.
i've not been posting at all for the past five months
mostly due to my laziness and having someone to share my thoughts with.

to summarize
Chandler and I moved to Ballard.
It looks super homey. there're Ikea furnitures and lots of plants, lots :)
We made a trip to Taiwan and Japan during the summer
it was a blast (I have also finally finished processing the photos I took in Japan, you can take a look of them in the next post).
research's been going not as well.
i have extended my one year masters all the way into fall quarter :(
i just can't get the results with the cells i am using right now (NRVMs)
i did, however, got really nice results with human stem cell derived cardiomyocytes.

anyway, all summer i've been going to the lab. been pretty occupied but at the same time i slept so much.
i wonder if it's the medication.

ok that's the brief summary of my late spring and summer.
i'll update my blog more frequently i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment