www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 13, 2015

busy week

hey guys
sorry i've been super busy with research
have been running back and forth between Foege and SLU
I have two experiment running simultaneously
next week i'm going to start two more experiments
that means there will be four!!!
cells are looking better and better, so I guess i'm doing something right...

had my midterm this monday
i got 80 and the average was 76
so i guess i did well.
could be better though.

also i've been pretty depressed since the past 2 weeks
have been a little dramatic. had some arguments with the bf
went in for my appointment with my doctor and he prescribed me another medication called bupropion damn so many pills
also went in for my appointment with my counselor
we talked about how i can feel better about myself as well as ways to improve my relationship with my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment