www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 17, 2014

been doing better

hey guys i've been doing better
getting out of my depressed mood
been starting to do fun things with my bf
we went partying every Wed and Saturday
we had a lot of fun.
also i have more works to do now

been playing Dead Island with my brother.
we had like tons of fun.
love messing around in the game. it's hilarious.
ramming cars into zombies and shit

also i've started playing Portal 2 with my bf.
love the co-op game.

oh and i'm going to be a TA (kind of but more like a grader) for one of my boss's classes
:)

went to the doctor today for my depression
and got a medication called fluoxetine a type of SSRI
hopefully it's going to make my life more fulfilling
i'm also getting CBT which would help with my low self-esteem.
together the medication and CBT should help me a lot.

i'm actually kind of afraid of "losing myself"
my old melancholic self.
i like being melancholic.
haha oh well we'll see how it goes.

oh and i'm also going to Dada Land this Saturday at WaMu!!!
so excited!!!

happy that i'm feeling better now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment