www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 5, 2013

my week so far

let me check my last post first...
sorry for not updating. i've been so occupied.

so my stomach is getting a lot better. just have to eat tons of food and have meals regularly. and i'll be fine.
oh and i've been stressing out so much.
have been studying everyday with my friend.
my friend noticed that and he told me that i'll be fine.
and yeh i think i'm fine. i got so much work done over these past few days.
i'm done with my Final Capstone Proposal, a 170 HW, a literature review, a lab report, and working on a group project now.
then i just have to study for my finals. I'll have to read 2 chapters of human physiology and create 2 note sheets for 170 final. and review lecture slides for 457 and also write a literature review and i'm done with this year!
and my plan after my finals is PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment