www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 19, 2013

my wonderful weekend

hey guys sorry for the delayed update.
so my weekend have been so far so great! 
productive and had lots of fun.
and omg, i'm finally done with the most stressful week of the quarter. just gonna take it easy for the rest of the quarter
i don't mean to slack off haha i'll still do my work of course but just take more time on them.
and it's an extremely eventful weekend by the way: symposium, street fair which i didn't go cuz i'm not interested anymore, night market, and more

let's start with Friday...
so yeh as you have known that i presented my poster and work in the symposium
this is what i looked on Friday. haha now i'm obsessed with wearing my suit!!!

and this was what the symposium looked like.
but with more people after i took the photo.


my friend also came and saw my poster :)
after i'm done for the week. i went for a walk with my friends.
it's such a beautiful and cool place!!! i will be there soon again!



later Friday night, drank with friends and got a bit drunk.
so that's Friday.

saturday. i studied with my friend then went to this night market event to take photos for the student organization. my friends came as well. i don't have photos for that so sorry about that.
i'll process and upload the photos soon.
so that's saturday.

sunday, i walked back home and saw Mercer court.
it looks hella good but it must be super super expensive to live in.



 just look at the exterior! damn!

oh and i received my pin i ordered few days ago in celebration of Hyperbole and a Half's return.
it's so cute! love it!! I have it on my bag now :)
 and i'm studying at my friend's place right now. gonna get more work done :)

cya!




No comments:

Post a Comment