www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 23, 2011

oh man.....

time flies! a lot happened recently...

I'm done with an SAT2 chemistry tutor class. the student is going back to the states this week.

and I've been working out for about one month already. (one of my friends told me my arms look thicker) :D

I've been incredibly social these days which kinda scared the hell out of me...
went to Paris Dance Club Monday night with my bro and two friends of mine, one of them is a girl I met about two weeks ago at the same club. got buzzed and talked to people in the club. I met some new people as well. It was fun!

and today I made a new friend at the gym. One of the personal trainers at the gym introduced me to him. They're good friends. He told me about things like how you can benefit from going to churches. interesting.

so Daniel remember, try to be more talkative and most importantly, smile! also try to do it without the help of alcohol :P haha

and one month till Seattle!!
haven't been taking photos.... not good...

No comments:

Post a Comment