www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 31, 2011

Almost August

It's the end of July
Went party yesterday but it wasn't what I expected
18tc was fxxkung closed for "maintenance"
So my bro and I ended up going to Lobby which is kinda far away

And it's amazing how we met the girl with her friends whom we met last week at 18tc :D
She said Lobby is really "tai"
Which means Taiwanese style where girls have their own stage to dance on and desperate boys watching them dancing on the dancefloor

I miss the music in 18tc as soon as I got into the club
It's all hip-hop music :/

Still I drank 3 cups of cocktail and got really buzzed haha :P
And made a few new friends :)

Oh man I'm worried how I can get thru the summer without a club with my favorite music D:

Anyway I'm thinking of doing a photo project
Which I'll search for old photos from photo albums and get some of them out
And I'll hold the old photo in my hand and take a photo of it aligned with the background
You know like the kind of photo showing how things have changed!!

Can't wait to start the project!
I already have one old photo taken in front of our door years ago :D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment