www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 7, 2011

hey guys i'm so sorry
i kept dumping photos here and didn't say a word about my life

ok so
recently i've been doing well
going to workout twice per week, homework is on track
but i've become so conscious about my look since like Thursday...
I've been really really unhappy about my look especially my nose
I hate it.... it just look unattractive :(

but anyway last night was so weird
so after i came back from Bellevue shopping with Frances
i kinda studied for a bit and then suddenly i heard something outside the door...
then i saw this weird black plastic stuff making its way through the crack under the door
and i was WTF!!
it was a black theater 3D glasses earpiece. on it's side it says "real 3D"
it's was really random... (but later i found out it wasn't random at all....)
anyway as soon as it made it through the door, I pushed it back out to the hallway hoping that whoever did this will interact with me but nothing happened...

i was like "ok then" and went back to my work...

around 4 am or something i made a trip to our floor bathroom and what i saw in the bathroom totally surprised me
there's vomit on the floor and in one of the sinks D: ewwww!!!
(well... it's not that surprising though, it's friday night... duh...)
so i managed to evade through the vomit on the floor and got my face washed and teeth brushed

and then this morning noon, when i made a trip to the bathroom hoping that the vomit is gone,
i found out something interesting on my way to the bathroom.
then i found the counterpart of the earpiece that got into my room last night in front of another rooms door
two Chinese girls live there and one of them went to see movie with me months ago
o.O what does that mean!?? it kinda creep me out, it was not that random at all... it's somehow... intentional...?

and when i made it to the bathroom guess what? the vomit is still sitting there on the floor.... gross!

again some new photos

Closed

River panorama

and i finally made it through the granite falls series now it's time for some spring flowers!!

Blue

Saffron

Purple veins Yellow

More flowers

2 comments:

  1. so random indeed. In fact, if you thought about all kinds of possibilities for weird event, it may not what you think that straight forward. For example, it could happened like this. Someone tore down the 3D glasses. One piece dropped just in front of door you found and the other was slide into your door. The one slide into your door was also possible a random act. So, don't overlook all kinds of possibilities. This is the fun of all science research, since you never know the truth until you finished it.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's great to think things this way though
    makes life more interesting

    ReplyDelete