www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 8, 2010

final

math final this saturday
chem and physics finals are next week, and physics is at 8:30 am :(

didn't go to workout today :(
too busy... way too busy with study

and i must cherish my last 12 days in Seattle!
I'll definitely miss Seattle... sorry Taiwan...
but Seattle is way much better
at least that's what i feel...

i think what i enjoy the most is the freedom
i decide what i want, need, like and what i don't want, need, and like

it's getting more and more "Christmas" here :)
Christmas music creeping into my favorite radio
decoration in restaurants and stores is all green and red :D

oh!!!
i know what i shall do after my finals... take pictures of Christmas in Seattle :)

have a great week guys
hopefully i'll update my blog this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment